Bengali name- Tomato or Bilati Begun.
Species:- Solanum Lycopersicum.
Grown:- Yearly particularly in season, plant grows over the surface, creepers and herbs plant, stems are springing nature and branches are spreading in nature, numerous fruits grown in one plant.
- It contain lycopene, Bita carotene and clorozenic acid.
- Vitamin A,C & K include in this fruits.
- Increase activity of retina.
- Increase hair rightness.
- Increase digestive capacity due to presence of fiber.
- Reduce blood clotting problem.
- Control cholesterol range.